We never only sell a product
We help you get your desired results
We are a small company consisting of a team of 7 individuals and we help entrepreneurs reach powerful results in their businesses as well as their personal lives trough mindset coaching. So our mission is simple: To help business owners thrive.
COMPANY VISION & MISSION
We help high-performing entrepreneurs thrive in there business as well as in their personal lives so that they can live life on their terms.
- 2018: In January Results X Factor was founded with the mission to help female entrepreneurs thrive in their businesses.
- 2020: Health X Factor was lounged with the mission to help healthcare professionals with a private practice, thrive in business
- 2022: Love X Factor lounged with the mission to help business owners thrive in their relationships.
GENERAL PROJECT DESCRIPTION
Within the X Facture formula, we are now ready for the next venture: “X Factor Rituals. The mission is to help individuals thrive in lives through the use of African Spirituality and Herbology. This knowledge is currently not easily accessible. X Factor Rituals aims to bridge this gab through Education, product sales and Coaching & Consultancy services.
X Factor Rituals will test and improve its products by introducing them first to its current customers base, meaning:
- Natural stress relieve products for Health X Factor Clients
- Natural concentration enhancement products for Results X Factor
- Natural libido enhancing product for Love X Factor Clients
Our unique selling point is that we we never “just sell a product”.
We actually help you to reach your desired result. So we provide education, coaching and consultation with each product sold.
As our business development manager, you are responsible for driving business growth of X Factor Rituals, from scratch. Your main tasks will be:
- Setting goals and developing plans for business and revenue growt
- Researching, planning, and implementing new target market initiative
- Researching prospective accounts in target marketPursuing leads and moving them through the sales cycle
- Improving the sales cycle as well as the product
- Marketing & Management of marketing team
- Setting goals for the business development team and developing strategies to meet those goals
- Hiring and managing a small team of staff
- Attending conferences and industry events
- Languages with strong domination: Aka / Hausa language, Arabic language and English
- Degree in Spiritual scienences and or theology with an extended knowledge of West African Spirituality & Herbology, plus experience a track record of successful practice.
- Licence in natural medicine
- Master Degree in Business, Spiritual sciences and or Herbology.
- Leadership skills for hiring and managing a small team of staff
- Technical skills: Perferbly knowledge of Site Jet IO and programming skills
- Marketing skills: Profound knowledge of online marketing.
- Communication skills: Well-developed written and verbal communication skills mainly in the english language. A natural networker
- Organizational skills: Highly organized individual with stong ability to prioritize and thrive in a chaotic start up environment.
- Driven, self-motivating, goal oriented
The ideal candidate:
The ideal candidate will have a combination of the following degrees and experience:
- Degree in Theology, African Spirituality and / or West African Herbology. Degree / Diploma in international Business
- Degree / Diploma in Digital marketing
- Degree / Diploma in programming
NOT REQUIRED BUT HIGHLY VALUED
- Experience in coaching
- Large network in West Africa, mainly in Ghana and Mali
- Solid knowledge of African Spirituality
- Solid knowledge of African Herbology
- Experiencein management of Poduct Developement
- Experience in the coordination of Software development
- Experience in the coordination of Website development
- Experience in Relationship Coaching
- Perfect domination of the English Language
NOT REQUIRED BUT HIGHLY APPECIATED
- Coaching Experience
- Digital Marketing
- Ba of Ma in Theology
- Arabic Language
- Salary: The base salary is € 3500/ month and full time. Plus commission structure.
- Duration: We will start with the project in March 2023
- Working conditions: Full time 40 hours/week in the City Centre of Utrecht.
Do you feel you are the perfect fit for this position? Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and your application letter. We will get back to you as possible. We are looking forward to meeting you.